As part of our ongoing efforts to ensure that our programs contribute to the university’s mission, the University of Oregon identifies and publishes learning outcomes, assessment plans, and an annual assessment report for each undergraduate major and for all graduate degrees and programs.
These reports allow the university to track assessment practices and resulting changes across the curriculum, and to report on those to our regional accreditor, the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Learning outcomes, assessment plans, and annual assessment reports for degrees and programs offered by academic units can be found by following the links below. Learning outcomes for individual courses are provided in written form in the Courseleaf curriculum management system and on course syllabi.
Assessment Coordinators in each school or college will contact departments to collect assessment reports and submit assessment materials in a batch to OtP@uoregon.edu consistent with the schedule outlined below.
Assessment Materials Submission Schedule
Annual assessment reports for undergraduate majors and graduate programs are due May 20, 2022.
Reports can include any assessment activities since your last report was submitted.
Please contact Austin Hocker, the Assistant Director for Research and Assessment, at email@example.com with any questions or to schedule a consultation to support your unit’s assessment work.
College of Arts and Sciences (CAS)
- African Studies
- Asian Studies Program
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Cinema Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing Program
- Earth Sciences
- East Asian Languages and Literatures
- European Studies Program
- Environmental Studies Program
- Folklore Program
- General Science
- General Social Sciences
- German and Scandinavian
- Human Physiology
- Indigenous, Race, and Ethnic Studies (IRES)
- International Studies
- Judaic Studies Program
- Latin American Studies Program
- Medieval Studies
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Romance Languages
- Russian, Eastern European and Eurasian Studies Program
- Theater Arts
- Women's and Gender Studies
Lundquist College of Business
College of Design
- Arts and Administration (AAD)
- History of Art and Architecture (HAA)
- Landscape Architecture (LA)
- Planning, Public Policy & Management (PPPM)
- Product Design (PD)
College of Education
- College of Education (COE)
- Counseling Psychology & Human Services (CPHS)
- Department of Educational Methodology, Policy, and Leadership (EMPL)
- Department of Education Studies (EDST)
- Department of Special Education & Clinical Sciences (SPECS)