Support Resources

Faculty who wish to bring a concern related to academic freedom to the attention of the University should use the "Report a Concern" form. The information provided will enable the University to determine the extent of its involvement in responding to the faculty member's concern.

Please select the "Academic Freedom Concern (*For Faculty)" option in the drop-down menu. 

Office of General Counsel
Johnson Hall, Room 219

Office of Investigations and Civil Rights Compliance
PeaceHealth North Building
Suite 352

Office of the Provost
Johnson Hall, Room 202

Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation

University Communications
Johnson Hall, Room 10

University of Oregon Police Department
Emergency: 911
Non-Emergency: 541-346-2919

University Senate
Prince Lucien Campbell Hall, 01

UO Government and Community Relations
Ford Alumni Center, Room 312