February 8, 2020
The rollout of Duo two-step login to students is underway. If you're teaching this term, I would appreciate it if you could help raise awareness of Duo among your students.
The more students we can encourage to opt in by March 12, the fewer who will run into this spring's mandatory Duo enrollment deadlines. Those deadlines will require students to sign up for Duo before they can attend remote classes in Canvas or Zoom.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Show these slides in your classes.
- Send your students a message through Canvas.
- Encourage students to sign up for Duo by March 12.
- Share your own experiences with Duo.
- Help them understand what Duo is. Our video with the Duck explains Duo in a nutshell.
Tech support is available to students 6:00 a.m. to midnight every day (except university breaks and holidays) through the Technology Service Desk. Here are the ways students can reach the Tech Desk:
Thanks in advance for helping our students adopt this important cybersecurity measure.
Provost and Senior Vice President