The University of Oregon invites internal applications for the associate vice provost for academic affairs (AVPAA). The AVPAA resides within the Office of the Provost (OtP) and reports to the executive vice provost for academic affairs.
The AVPAA’s primary focus is the effectiveness of academic program review including leading a campus-wide effort to re-envision the academic program review process and advising the office on programmatic initiatives. The AVPAA will also oversee a number of reporting units within OtP and work with the vice provost for academic affairs on activities related to the academic success of the UO faculty.
- Ellen Herman, Committee Chair, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, Office of the Provost, email@example.com
- Ron Bramhall, Associate Vice Provost for Academic Excellence, Office of the Provost, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sierra Dawson, Associate Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, Office of the Provost, email@example.com
- Suzette Howard, Committee Staff, Executive Assistant to the Provost, Office of the Provost, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Karduna, Associate Dean, Graduate School, email@example.com
- Chris Sinclair, Associate Professor, Mathematics, College of Arts and Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roxi Thoren, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, College of Design, email@example.com