The University of Oregon invites nominations and applications for the vice provost for academic affairs (VPAA). The VPAA resides within the Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs (OPAA) and reports to the executive vice provost for academic affairs. The VPAA is responsible for developing and executing processes and initiatives critical to the success of faculty at the University of Oregon.
- Elliot Berkman, Associate Professor, Psychology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Ford, Divisional Dean, Humanities, email@example.com
- Ellen Herman, Professor, History, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melanie Muenzer, Chief of Staff, OPAA, email@example.com
- Brad Shelton, Senior Vice Provost for Budget and Strategic Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Sinclair, Associate Professor, Mathematics, email@example.com